The Grove Cosmetic & IPL Clinic is focused on providing advanced aesthetic services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
My name is Anna. I am a Registered Nurse (RN) with over 25 years experience in the aesthetics industry performing advanced cosmetic treatments. I have undertaken Advanced Clinical & Master Training through the Galderma Training Academy, the Allergan Medical Institute, Prominent Plastic Surgeons and Cosmetic Physicians in advanced anti-ageing techniques using cosmetic injectables.
I have a commitment to continual professional development. I regularly update my skills and attend advanced training courses and national and international conferences.
I am registered with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority) and Camden Council
Combining a passion for Cosmetic Nursing and an eye for detail I am committed to providing my clients with a personable and honest approach. I have a friendly and caring disposition and love meeting new people and building rapport. I am committed to delivering natural and aesthetically beautiful results individualised to each client. I want my client to feel comfortable and confident in my ability to listen and deliver the results they are looking for.
BNurs, DIP BTh, BTEC, Cosmetic Nurse Injector, RN
Experienced Cosmetic Nurse Injector, Advanced Aesthetician
- Registered Nurse (RN) Div 1
- Over 25 years experience in Advanced Aesthetic Treatments
- Advanced Cosmetic Injectable training through Galderma, Allergan and prominent Plastic Surgeons & Cosmetic Physicians
- Advanced training with Dr Cartier (leading French Dermatologist) to perform Advanced IPL Laser Therapies
- IPL and Laser Safety Certification
- Certificate IV in Training & Education
- The latest Medical Grade IPL Laser equipment
- Registered with Camden Council