Grove Cosmetic Clinic Terms & Conditions:
Deposit and Cancellation Policy - Booking a consultation and or single treatment:
A fully refundable deposit of $50 is required for all
our consultations including those that are free of charge.
- When booking in single treatments, a fully refundable deposit of $50 or 50% of the treatment cost for appointments an hour or longer is required
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient
- Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic.
Booking treatment of a pre-paid course:
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us on 4647 4501 no later than 48 hours before your appointment. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient. Failure to give the full notice will result in the treatment cost being redeemed by the clinic.
- Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Grove Skin & IPL Clinic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Prices may vary by the clinic.
Courses of treatments:
- All treatments purchased, as a course must be paid for
in full in advance of the first treatment. Electrolysis treatment courses must be taken
within 6 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 6
months will be forfeited. Other treatment courses such as IPL must be taken within 12 months of purchase, any treatments left untaken will be forfeited.
- Courses are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- Grove Cosmetic Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Grove Cosmetic Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Grove Cosmetic Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of Grove Cosmetic Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.