Aging + Wrinkles
Achieve a more youthful‑looking you
It's a part of life — our skin changes as we age. It becomes thinner, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Facial aging actually begins in your 20s, when skin firmness begins to decrease as a result of both internal (genetics and natural aging) and external (sun exposure, smoking, stress, etc) factors. As part of the natural aging process, volume in the hands can also deteriorate over time, making them appear aged.
What happens as we age?
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid diminishes as we age, causing skin to lose volume while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear
To combat signs of facial aging, there are three major kinds of anti-aging treatments
Chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing modify the surface of the skin to correct visible signs of sun damage, such as fine lines, irregular pigmentation and blemishes.
Toxins, traditional fillers (hyaluronic acid) and collagen stimulators are injected into facial areas to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and restore facial contours. Hyaluronic acid can also be injected into the back of the hands to help add fullness and volume for a smoother, fuller appearance.
A wide range of surgical procedures exist, like liposuction, face lifts and fat transfers, which are used to remove excess fat, lift severely sagging skin or restore volume. These are the most invasive types of treatment.
What can you do to help combat the signs of aging with Dermal Fillers?
The good news is that you can do something about the signs of aging in the face and hands with high quality products in the — to help reveal a younger-looking you.
Products in the Dermal Filler family are used to:
- provide natural-looking results by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds and adding volume to lips
- provide subtle lip enhancement and smoothing the lines around them
- add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the
back of the hands which can result in a more natural-looking, youthful
- provide natural-looking results to laugh lines with flexibility that allows you to maintain your natural expressions
That means you get minimally invasive, clinically proven, natural-looking results to help achieve the look you want.